Tuesday 26 July 2016

Precious thoughts of God

Hello Friends, 
I am back to my blog, Blessings. 

I see How precious is this verse from the Holy Bible. Amen 


How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would outnumber the sand. When I awake, I am still with You(Psalm 139:17-18 NASB).

Did you know that God is thinking about you? Imagine the sand on a beach; His thoughts outnumber the grains of sand that are there. Know today that you are on His mind and the thoughts He has toward you are good.

He knows you. He sees you. He cares about you. He is a good Father, His plans for you are amazing and He will never leave you or forsake you.

You are greatly loved! 

Oh yes! God is LOVE. 

God bless you my friends.

Raju Paul 


No comments:

Post a Comment