Wednesday 3 February 2016

Hope in the Lord JESUS.



Hello friends,




Hello friends,




Hope in Jesus and you have the victory in your hands. Amen




I know what it’s like to live without hope, and I know what it’s like to live with the hope of Christ. So I am compelled to take that hope into the highways and the byways. It’s not something I have to work up, because hope is fuel and passion fuels hope.




… but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint (Isaiah 40:31).




When you have internal, passion-fueled hope, it doesn’t matter what discouragement and disappointment come; there’s something on the inside of you that is far greater!
And that is the hope and life of Jesus Christ.




I want to encourage you today to be passionate and be hopeful because you have Jesus Christ living in you!




(A preach by Christine Caine)


God bless you my friends,
Raju Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment