Wednesday 3 February 2016

Our purpose - God













Hello friends,


I read the below preaching of God and I was filled with the Love of God. Read and be blessed.


In him we were also chosen … according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will … (Ephesians 1:11).


You and I are not a product of time, but of eternity.


God has positioned us exactly as He wanted to, with gifts and talents for the purpose of serving this generation.


No matter what your age or circumstances are, YOU have a purpose!


You may have woken up today feeling finite, but can I remind you of something? We serve an infinite God who wants to work in and through us.


Go to God today and surrender your will to His. You will be amazed at what He begins to do in and through you!


God bless you my friends,
Raju Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment